Cottages to rent in Johannesburg
We have spacious cottages to rent in Edenvale. Rembrandt Park. Or even Johannesburg Central Business District (CBD). They will accommodate young couples with small families. Or a married couple.
Are you just 2 friends looking for a unit, not to share with all other tenants? You got it! Our cottages are suitable for even 2 friends looking for a comfortable home near their place of work.
Looking for a safe and quiet unit? How about a unit that has safe and secure parking? We’ve got your back.
Features for our cottages
If you book a cottage to rent with us, you will get the following features:
- Private bathroom (toilet, sink, shower, and bathtub)
- Spacious bedroom
- Own kitchen (with access to hot water too)
- Carpet or tiled floor
- Beautiful ceilings (keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer)
- Built-in cupboards (with area to hang your clothes and space to pack clothes)
- Prepaid electricity (you control how much electricity you pay for)
Our Cottages to rent benefits
Besides the awesome features above, you also get the following benefits:
- High wall for security
- Safe and secure parking for your car
- Allowance for visitors, at anytime
- Peace and quiet (if you are studying or just want a quiet place)
- Walking distance to small shops (to get milk, bread, and other small stuff)
- Under 5 minutes drive to malls (to do your shopping at month-end or to eat out)
- Access to fast and reliable internet (optional extra)
- Small garden
- Under 5 minutes drive to clinics and hospitals (in case you get sick or your child does)
- Under 5 minutes drive to creches and schools (saving you a lot of transport money for your children)
- 5 minutes walk to the taxi route & Metrobus (in case you don’t have a car or want to save on petrol)
- Access to Uber and Bolt (to travel anywhere you want to or going to party the whole night and don’t want to drive drunk)
So, there we go.
Are you looking for more information regarding our cottages to rent? Look no further.
Do you have any other information you would like to see or have questions?
Please let us know in the comments below. We appreciate all feedback.