Hunting Lehae is a real estate digital platform. We link tenants and landlords together. We say “No” to the old way of renting. We have changed how rentals are working. Forever. Simple. Digital. Quick.
We have made renting very easy for tenants. Apply for viewing online. Choose the date and time that suits you. Without having to call the landlord.
Sign a lease agreement using your finger. Not a pen. Right on your smartphone. No more running around and printing lease agreements. Then faxing them. Fax is dead. Why still use it?
Great question! To apply for viewing a unit owned by one of the landlords, follow these steps:
- Apply online to submit your information. Takes less than 5 minutes.
- Browse the units offered on our platform.
- When you find one that you like, apply for viewing online. You will get an email confirmation for the date and time of your viewing, after the landlord approves your viewing.
- If the unit suits your needs, you can sign a digital lease. Landlord will also sign it.
- Pay the rent and get keys from landlord. If you opted for a Deposit free option, you will pay no deposit but a slightly higher rent (e.g. R100 more).
Glad you asked! This is a form that you complete to ask your landlord to fix something on the property. Once you are a tenant. Yet another way we have revolutionalised the rental process.
Let’s say you have a burst geyser, an electrical problem or a plumbing problem, you simply complete the maintenance form.
Landlord gets the form. And attends to your query at the time suitable to you and the landlord.
A Deposit free option means that you do not have to pay a deposit before you move into a unit. We have listened to you. Many of you tenants struggle with the deposit.
No more stress as to how you are going to get the extra money to pay for the deposit. And no more fights between tenants and landlords about the refund of deposits.
For an extra R100 per month on top of your rent, you can opt for a deposit free option. This is to cover for any damage to the property. We need to cover the landlords too. Please note that you will not be eligible to get any deposit refund when you move out.
Excellent question! On our platform, we want to give something extra to you as a tenant. While all other platforms you only pay rent as a tenant, and get nothing back, we have decided to make a plan.
Let’s say we have 10 tenants. Each of you pays R100 each per month. The total crypto pool is R1,000 per month. For your extra R100 per month, you get the following:
- A share on the crypto pool that Hunting Lehae manages for all our tenants.
- Your share will be 10% (your R100 / R1,000 total).
- We invest in different sectors of crypto. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Cardano, and so on.
- When the crypto markets goes up, you get a share in the profit. Let’s say it goes up by 5X. Your R100 contribution gets you R400 profit.
- Please note that if the crypto markets goes down, we will just hold the funds in the pool and wait for the market to recover again. Patience is needed.
- You will be able to withdraw your funds (with profit, and less 10% administration fees) after at least 1 year as a tenant. If at that time the market has made a profit.
Please note that the cryptocurrency pool is optional. You do not have to join it as a tenant. There are no refunds, should you change your mind later on.
Glad you asked! Another benefit you get as a tenant. Just by being on our platform, You will not get this benefit anywhere else. Not from other landlords or platforms.
Let’s say you pay an extra R100 per month on top of your rent to participate in the Raffle pool. And we meet the minimum of 30 tenants who participate. You will be entered into our monthly raffle. This is how it works:
- We do an automatic draw by the 7th of each month for a prize.
- If you are a winner, you can win a prize of up to R2,000.
- Prizes differ each month.
- The prizes can be: R500 shop voucher. R100 data. R50 airtime. Cellphone worth R1,500. Whisky worth R1,000. Cash via eWallet for R1,000. Mother’s day pack worth R1,000. Father’s day pack worth R1,000. Grocery worth R2,000. And so on.
The Raffle competition is completely optional. As a tenant, you are not obliged to join it. Please note that there are no refunds, should you change your mind later on.